Low Ramp Extension
Tip: To break up hard water/soap film deposits on your Onyx products, we also recommend a 50/50 white vinegar/water mix solution.
Non-abrasive kitchen dish washing soap can also break up these deposits.
Oval Non Recessed
What is Onyx?
Cleaning Onyx Products
Neo Angle Full Height
Liberty Ultra Wide Recessed
Liberty Tall Recessed
THE ONYX COLLECTION
• Repel/Ultra Glass are Surface Sealers and Protectors which work well on Onyx showers, lavatories, and shower doors (they also have some cleaning properties, but are mainly surface protectors.)
• Repel/Ultra Glass helps water bead off surfaces quickly, reducing water spots and making cleaning easier.
• 25 ounce bottles with spray nozzles.
NEW BERN, NC 252-634-9936
For regular cleaning, use a cloth or sponge with your favorite non-abrasive household cleaner. Most cleaners will work very well with your Onyx product. The two most important aspects of cleaning are the hardness of the water and the frequency of cleaning. We recommend applying a protective / polishing product like Gel-Gloss™ after each cleaning. These products will continually make cleaning the shower easier because of the protective polish they leave on the Onyx product. Once again, avoid using abrasive household cleaners - if a cleaning product feels "gritty," please do not use it.
• Eliminate® is a shower cleaner that works well on everyday soap spots, calcium, and hard water spots.
• The 25 oz. size bottle comes with a foaming sprayer.
• Works well for Onyx showers and lavatories, shower door glass, tile, and bathtubs.
GENERAL CONTRACTOR - ANDREW J. SIPE